Monday, April 4, 2011

A kiss, A hug, YaSmEeN

"Good Morning" she said
'How are you?'
"I am fine,
It is so good to hear you on my phone line."
His voice speaks with laughter,
As the wind blows in his ear,.
'I am happy to hear you,
But i miss you here.'
Her dreams take her to his far away call.,
A kiss, A hug,
No missing here, at all.
I am on my way to where God is closer to me,
His prayers to our Lord,
Gives him comfort and peace,
As I wish I was on a bird to his hand,
I remember that God is in command,
We found each other,
That was part of His plan,
Now time will make us more than a friend,
'I must go' he says,
The call was not long,
But my heart is full,
Now of his beautiful song.
        YaSmEeN

1 comments:

This one is so like my own situation you have put my own feelings into words. Can totaly relate to them Carol

Post a Comment