Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My heart feels death, YaSmEeN

Do you have another?
Who lives in this heart of yours.
For i am just the fool,
Who cries for you, outloud.
In the forest of trees,
And birds sing joyfully.
I found myself by the bees,
Being stung mercilessly.
My heart feels death,
From a liar in the mist.
Will it ever be solid?,
As God's promised gift.
A crazy person I have become,
When can i say,
"I've only just begun?"
For love is that game we play,
We break many rules,
But for the one who holds God's hand,
Will always be true.
He will guide me along the dusty trail,
And take me to a land of bliss,
No problem there, prevail.
His love is solid,
That I am comforted by.
He is my Lord,
His love will never die.
Thank you dear Lord,
I bow to your feet,
keep me safe from the harm,
Of  love's evil greed.
      YaSmEeN

0 comments:

Post a Comment